Besides looking stylish and hot, here are several other reasons to wear sunglasses underneath this bright Colorado sky:
1. PROTECTION: Most importantly, sunglasses protect your eyes from harmful UV rays that over time can cause health issues such as cataracts and macular degeneration.
2. MORE PROTECTION: Sunglasses also act like sunscreen for the delicate areas around your eyes including the lids.
3. VANITY: Squinting = wrinkles
4. COMFORT: Dark lenses bring much relief and comfort under bright sun and around high glare.
5. SAFETY: Driving under bright sun often brings high glare to your windshield, making it hard to see what’s on the other side. Polarized lenses offer the safest solution as they not only ease the bright light, they also cut the glare that reflects off external surfaces.
6. SHELTER: When the big winds kick up, sunglasses can protect your eyes from flying dust, dirt and debris.
7. ENHANCEMENT: Sunglass lenses enhance the visual elements around you. Depending on the lens color, they can boost contrast, distinguish colors, and saturate hues for better clarity.
Optique of Denver